Multi Combination Licence (MC)
MC vehicles include:
- Prime mover, low loader dolly and low loader trailer combinations
- Road trains.
To apply for an MC licence, you must:
- Have held a Class HR or HC licence or equivalent for at least one year. Any time you've spent on a P2 HR licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an MC vehicle, or upgrade to an MC licence until you hold a full class HR or HC licence
- Pass an MC knowledge test
- Pass an eyesight test
- Successfully complete HVCBA. If you hold an HR licence, you’ll need to pass an HC assessment before you can start MC training
- Pass a medical examination.